Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 11

Day 11
Tuesday March 11th
After much procrastination, complaining and millions of excuses I finally hooked up the old Mac and got to work. It is amazing how much crap can pile up after a few days of being disconnected. Between emails, blogging, returning Facebook messages & writings on the wall, text messages and all sorts of other electronic detriments I was bogged down for a whole night. Definitely staying in touch with friends and colleagues not here on the left coast is a huge priority.

The biggest priority though is finding gainful employment. I spent hours sending out CVs for a variety of positions. Tonight I applied for jobs in Germany, Bahrain, Abbu Dabi, Thailand, India, Washington D.C., Alaska (2 actually), L.A., the Big Apple, Prague, San Diego, and Iraq to name a few. Hopefully something will come of it. What though, will be determined much later.

2 comments:

Stephanie Lisa said...

I love reading these! Good luck on the job search dude. Keep me updated :)

Dylan Isbell said...

I do enjoy these as well... I think this should be your "job". As in, becoming a survivalist blogger, of course with the occasional house stay but talking of adventures in the "backyard" per-se. Keep posting, the read is relaxing and interesting.