Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Days 133- 137

Day 137
Monday July 14th

What a day! Fantastique mon frere-- Incroyable! I shaved today under the most majestic 80 foot waterfall. Total eye-candy! Then I shaved my head on a ledge at about 4200 feet overlooking the entire Ojai valley all the way to the Channel Islands at sunset. I got some amazing footage, really breath-taking pictures (including a rattle snake & a HUGEMUNGOUS tarantula)-- you are just gonna have to take my word for it..., yup yup yup.


(*Update 7/15: check out the other Aaron's blog for more pics)



Day 136
Sunday July 13th

Middle Matilija Swim Holes
(or "I needed a shower something fierce")



I look like this because I am a fierce and brooding artist, dark and mysterious, and I can't feel my toes anymore.


Kinda weird angle right?


Aaron-- Nikon shooter but nonetheless still a decent dude.
check out his website for some pretty rad ocean related shots: www.driftingperspective.com



Day 135
Saturday July 11th

Pine Mountain Painting


The set up, sweet right?!?!


Yah my ummm studio has lots of natural light...


Post production alpine style.


Light painting.



Day 134
Friday July 10th

Hot Springs & Maker's Mark. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


Day 133
Thursday July 9th

Spent the night hanging around the Target parking lot trying to establish more contact w/ houseless folks. I had no luck.

No comments: