Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Days 122, 123 & 124

Day 124
Wednesday July 2nd

I helped Casey pack for tomorrow's trip then retired to the Vixen's love shack for a decent sleep before a weekend of hiking in 100+ temps. We watched Bukowski's Factotum. In a word it was "uhhhhhh..." Not only that but the dang Red Sox were swept for the 2nd time this season by D-Rays! The D-Rays?



Day 123

Tuesday July 1st

I spent 7 hours shooting video tonight-- b roll of Ventuckey, sunset, the pier, beach, etc. When the sun finally set I headed up to an abandoned lot and kept filming. This time I remembered to take a couple quick stills of the night to kinda keep this blog thing rolling. 7 hours, 7 hours, 7 hours, I was drained by the end of it.


Filming me sleeping, in a parking lot, not too much to see here.


And one more time for those of us who enjoy color vision.


Day 122
Monday June 30th

Remember back on day 100 I suggested that 100 days wasn't really a milestone? That perhaps I would wait to celebrate after 22 days? Well tonight I did just that. After work I met up w/ Andrea and Drew (who is a very famous actor, or will be shortly). We hit up the patio at the Chach for happy hour. It was very happy indeed! Later we met up one last time with Bethwards. She decided to take one kick ass internship in Maine of all places and will be driving pell mell across the country in the early morning. I am just a little bummed a bout that to be honest but it is a huge opportunity and summer in Portland, Maine just can't be beat. So we toast to her (strawberry margaritas) and hit up the Cafe for going away burritos-- how SoCal.



The last update from the pedometer:
Tuesday 2047
Wednesday 10045
Thurs 7952
Fri 8147
Sat 13458
Sun 23785
Mon 7249 (June 30th)



I always wondered what other people see as I settle in for the night.

This is what I look like after 4 months of being house-less. I suppose it could be worse...

No comments: