Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 127 & 128

Day 128 & 129
Sunday July 6th- Saturday July 5th

After spending the last few days out in the high desert I was tired hot and dirty. I decided to head over to the Sespe for some shade and cold water. There was virtually no shade or any sign of water in Fillmore so I figured this hike would be a nice change-up. Once I hit the spot I planned on spending the next few nights, I stripped down and plunged in. At first it was freezing, but as my body adjusted to the cool mountain spring, it was pure heaven. A few iced brewskis later and it was pure nirvana. I would highly recommend it for anyone out, just don't come tramping up to my little pool!


There may be more then one way to skin a cat, but only one way to truely chill a Sierra.


103.8 degrees, yah in the shade...


I found hidden pool and spent most of the afternoon lounging around and floating in the pool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good time in the sierras...