Thursday, June 19, 2008

Days 103- 107

Day 107
Sunday June 15th

Spent most of the afternoon at the storage unit filming. I was amazed at how long it took to shoot everything by myself, of myself. Craziness! Celts lost game 5 no surprise there, Celts 3-2.


Day 106
Saturday June 14th

Did a quick interview for the doc, or tried to that is. Every single bloody time I pushed record another lawn mower or leaf blower would start up and ruin the audio. I watched Jeopardy! instead and called it a night..., still no stills, too focused on the video for the time being.


Day 105
Friday June 13th

Spent the night shooting video, blog b-roll. No stills tonight.


Day 104
Thursday June 12th

I really didn't give the Celts much hope tonight. In fact I went to diner with Dana instead of watching the game. Driving back to the Vixen's place I turned on the AM radio to at least catch a score. The announcers were talking about this amazing comeback. The Celtics down by 21 at the end of the 1st quarter had fought back and now were battling for the lead. Immediately I pulled U-ey and speed off to the nearest sports bar. Celtics win by 6, capping one of the greatest comebacks in NBA history!
It was grand, and to think I almost missed it...



Day 103
Wednesday June 11th

I have been spending quite a bit of time shooting in the river bottom. It was fun, lonely & dirty, but fun nonetheless. It was good until the crazy amount of bugs drove me away. Clouds and clouds of 'sceters descended on my poor white flesh one night and drove me back to the car lickety-split.
I haven't been back since!


Its a young Coppola or Tarantino in the making..., ummm hmmm.

No comments: