Thursday, April 24, 2008

Days 48, 49, 50, 51

Day 51
Sunday April 20th
I am not quite sure I did anything today. In fact I am almost certain I ceased to be for a period of time that just happened to fall between Saturday night-ish and Monday morning-ish. I didn't take a photo, the CF card is ominously blank. I didn't write in my journal, it goes from Saturday night and skips to Monday morning. I certainly did not blog anything otherwise I would have nothing to do right now. I remember Saturday clear as a bell, as I do Monday. Strange, I must not have existed for this day. Huuunh, cool!




Day 50
Saturday April 19th
**Also known as Half Way There**
I can't believe it has been 50 days. Sometimes I look back and think it has been 50 LOOOONG days. Other times I look back and think, wow really 50 days, it went by so fast, this is cake. Either way it doesn't matter. What matters is that this journey is now half way over. It is all down hill from here. Or so I would like to think...


Marco, polo, pudding & pie...


"A first-rate soup is more creative than a second rate painting." -- Abraham Maslow
I would suggest that a first rate soup in your hands
whilst painting is even better old boy...



What do you meeeeeeean I have paint in my hair monkey boy?


The shed half way there.




Day 49
Friday April 18th
Took off for Ojai for the evening. I needed to recoup and think things out. Built a fire. I was proud of myself.


"Dirt-ey wurk 'tis, fetchin' far'wud 'n all, ay-yuh, yessuh, ifn I da say-so mesilf..."


Splinters


"Aha Wilson! Look what I've created. I have made FIRE."




Day 48
Thursday April 17th
DATE NIGHT!!! Fun times!


Prince Jamu al Abu Fierce de la Taj


Lamb Vandala at the Taj


I can't think of anything fittingly quirky enough to write here...


Elvis, Picasso, Einstein


"Men, they're all the same!"


Andrea working her magic with the "actors."


No comments: