Monday, March 2, 2009

A Boy & His Dog

A Boy & His Dog
Loon Creek, Calif.


I had planned on heading up to Pine Mountain to photograph the snow. It had been well below freezing up there during the nights the last few days and I figured this would be one of the last weekends I could play in the snow. Nope. It was in the 80s with nary a cloud in sight. Not being all that interested in photographing mud I headed down to the beach instead. I found Bick playing with Kaya and his skim board. Sara was running Lucy around the beach. It was a lovely afternoon...





Breather.


Ride & Chase / Chase & Ride.


Ready, Set, Go.


(Wa-wa-wa-wa-Wipe Out!) After a bit of watching I almost thought it looked fun. Then I realized it really was a contact sport-- contact as in "Hello face, meet beach." I decided I have lost enough teeth this decade and wisely sat this one out. Moms woulda' been proud.

No comments: