Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Days 226- 229

Day 229
Saturday January 3rd

Yosh & Kaz down by the river- what a freaky trip! At least I still have all my eyebrows...




Day 228
Friday January 2nd

Climbed through the clouds. Slept in a cave. It rained all night. Sometime after midnight bedraggled coyotes tried to raid the cave. We wouldn't budge. Tried to sleep without much luck. Woke up soaking wet and shivering. Spent the morning climbing poorly in a burned out forest. Super RAD!



(I have received a couple friendly notes since this was posted yesterday that you miss the photos. Well since I am temporarily camera-less, I thought I would draw y'all a picture to kinda show you how things went down. This is my sketch of the coyotes trying to eat us when we were sleeping in the cave. Its not very accurate-- I think the coyote was bigger and had sharper teeth... he may have been rabid as well.)




Day 227
Thursday January 1st
Ventura, CA

Woke up in the car half in a snow bank with a raging headache. Dang the sunshine! Drove down from the high desert into LA to pick BamBam up at the aeropuerto. Took a leisurely drive through Santa Monica up into Malibu. Got home and took a nap in the sun on the couch. Woke up and kicked it off again w/ margaritas, IPAs, and chile rellenos around the fire. Not a bad way to start the New Year.




Day 226
Wednesday December 31st
Acton, CA

New Years. Desert. Bloody Cold. Beer Pong. Undefeated Record. Wait. Who put Jager in our Beer Pong Cups? No Mo Undefeated. And the Night Swirls Away...

No comments: