Friday, August 7, 2009

Archived

From the Archives




Sitting here late night Friday listening to Joe Castiglioe's vintage voice call the BoSox Yankees game. Priceless really. Reminds me of cool summer nights listening to the BoSox games on the farmhouse porch watching the sunset over the hay fields. There were some fine sunsets over the back forty listening to Joe call the 9 innings for the boys of summer.


The game tonight is now pushing its sixth hour, going into the 15th inning (hopefully). Its the longest scoreless game in this rivalry in over 35 years. Its the longest game in MLB this year. Time to break into this summers archives to see what I missed and came across a couple buildering shots. Epic all around.





Not so smart, not so final.


Featureless.


Shamsi's schmamsies pudding and pie.





*For those of you keeping score at home, the Red Sox lost it in the bottom of the 15th when frikin' A-Roid went yard for a walk off 2 run dinger. I should have pitched the 15th. Excuse me now while I go shoot myself in the face...

No comments: