Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Been FBML-ing



Been FBML-ing
in the Batcave
VTA, CA
Feb. 2011




Cool thing #12 about being unemployed; I can actually focus on me, more specifically promoting me. I always wanted to see where my dabbling with paint could take me. Today I spent the afternoon working on promotional outlets to get the word out about my paintings in hopes of getting a solo art show somewhere. I photographed the entire collection, designed and laid out some promotional postcards and set up a Facebook page just for my paintings. In doing so I got to brush up on my rather stale HTML skills and learn alittle FBML. Lemme know what you think. Or better yet check me out on Facebook here!





Welcome Banner For First Time Visitors.


FB Fanpage Profile Pic.


Artist Statement or something like that Banner.


All together now.

No comments: