Monday, November 9, 2009

Pine Mtn'ing

Pine Mountain BBQ & Adventure
Fall 2009




A quick frolic in the pines before snow sets in and the road is closed for another season. Wait, did I really say we were frolicking? Yah okay there was some frolicking but in my defense it was only after the frog licking...




Sunset from Reyes Peak.


Here is a great idea-- totally alone in the woods w/ freezing temperatures and 18 hours of darkness between sunrise and sun up, lets read a horrifying novel about a cannibal from Lithuania who hunts unassuming prey in the dark woods, and who while his victim remains conscious, eats their brains while reading poetry. In hind sight, a brilliant idea. I didn't sleep a wink in days. Did I mention I was perfectly alone...?


Hannibal the Cannibal or not, nothing would stop Tessie from snuggling in and snoring the night away.