Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Days 144- 154

Days 151- 154
Monday July 28th- Thursday July 31st

Three camera bodies and not a single lens among them-- The Dark Ages ensue...




Days 149- 150
Saturday July 26th & Sunday July 27th

Went climbing and hiking for the weekend, I had a goal to shoot more stills and add some really unique visuals perspectives to the blog. Then this happened, best summed up as KERLUNK! I didn't take into account that I am a blooming idiot when thinking up my shooting plans for the weekend. "The best-laid plans of mice and men/often go awry,..." Bulox, righto!


This


Blows




Days 144- 148
Monday July 21st- Friday July 25th

I divided my time this week between filming a ton of different scenes & story arcs and researching and writing for this new documentary trip. It was hectic and chaotic and stressful. It is a new experience to try and put all the logistics together for an international adventure. Now add the fact that I am doing so while living out of my car, yah right, a bloody mess indeed! So far though all is going rather peachy. We are making great progress on the new proposal and the current filming is taking off at warp speed. Both projects seem to be taking on a life of there own and I feel like I am just along for the ride.

No comments: